Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Jun 2011

Assalamualaikum,,..semua.......

dah tiba masa untuk sy bangun...bulan 6 sudah....
percent of preparation..? 25% only..wake up shaef......its your big day.....please come back to reality....u just always at the bulan madu di awan biru...

huarrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..!!!!! ok...im wake up........

how i am..? alwiz fine....even at my mind so many thing i have to think.......at each part....


last week....for 4 days...i got fever lorh.....take my annual leave for 5 days...but 4 days just melepek2....headache......~~~~~ so wasteful my cuti rite.....supposed i just take my mc.......

mc...??? work for two years...i think only 3 days i took my mc.........and EL...just 1 days becoz my car was hit by the chinese man......that time...i just working for 3 days at utm............~~~~~ ermmmmmmm


now....the time is just left for 23 week....everyday i conut the day...count the week and count the month..& the most important is.....count the money lorh....huisshhhh....my tunang almost will spend 30k for our wedding...
start from Decemer 2009...




ring for merisik = 380
ring for engagement = 950
brg hantaran for me almost = 2000
the duet hantaran lorh = 10000
neclace ngan bracelet = 2000
majlis for belah lelaki = 6000
deposit rumah kami = 1000
home equipment = 3000
bdget for honeymoon = 2000
others = 1500


so....the total is...........within 1 and half year.....huisshhhhh...tak ke pening tuh........
but luckily la my tunang noe to bermain wit his money...i just support he from behind...and i try to help my tunang....
but....all the item above actually is his responsible rite.....


we try not to make a personal loan from any bank...bcuz..its my family advice,....try to find hard the money.......as we can......ok.....we are try the best.......
alhmadulilah.........all the sacrificed is very meaningful...thanks to allah bcoz help we a lot....

now.....i only knew marrige is a best thinh in human life.......start wit nature of love....follow by the challenges in engagement period...and the best thing is......togather save our money for our 'masjid'..........




try to give all my support.....my tolerate...and i will try to understand my tunang situation...its not easy for me to follow his way of life.......just becoz i love him so much...i will do anything that can make my tunang hepi....
including.....like the thing i dislike.......


becoz.....i just want to live with him for the rest my life.......

:-)




p/s.... i love u so much again

No comments: